Ramblings of a hormonal lady.
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 • 11:50 PM • 0 comments
I am hormonal right now. And when I am hormonal, I am angry and irritable by default. So the slightest bit of abrasion against my feelings or "state of zen" will definitely send me releasing my wrath upon the world....I envision a dramatic explosion but because I am a nice person with self-control the most I can go when releasing my wrath is send out a really mean tweet, or slam the door. Yes very passive-aggressive. Haha.
I am depressed. So depressed. Then for a second I become hopeful and happy and then suddenly I'm depressed again. Stupid moodswings, who ever gave moods the authority to swing like that. Stupid hormones.
I'm hungry.
So hungry.
And insecure. ABOUT EVERYTHING. How I look. How my life is just.. getting nowhere.
Hate myself.
OH MY GOD I WANT SUSHI. SUSHI. Please give me sushi.
Drool.
I haven't had coffee for 2 days now. And I have an effing throbbing headache.
I am back in KK. For study week. Which means I have to study. I haven't started studying. Oh god I have NOT started studying. I should though. Paper's on the 1st of November.
I am sad. So sad. I wanna get into a fetal position and cry.
HEADACHE.
I miss you so much :( I want to feel your touch again. I will always remember the night you serenaded me with "Two Is Better Than One". You even re-tuned your guitar to a non-C standard tuning just to play it. I will never forget that. I love you for that. I love you. I've always loved you. I still love you.
Okay i'm spilling too much. But I don't care. No one reads this anyway.
I'm sorry for creating such a horrible blog post but I really need to offload my feelings somewhere, you know what they say, it's not good to "bottle up your feelings".
I will be back again with a better blog post. I promise.
-Anthea ❤






