Movies I've been watching!
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 • 2:18 AM • 0 comments
I have been in KK for a little over 2 weeks now for study week, and GAWD how un-productive have I been. I just want to bodyslam myself and bitchslap my face. You'd think because I have so much time on my hands to prepare for my 1 and only paper, I would be so darn confident and ready to drill Economic Techniques by now. Sadly that is not the case....
ANYWAYS!
Here are movies that I watched when I was supposed to be studying:

Snow White &
The Huntsman (2012)
I guess this was sort of enchanting. I only watched it cause it's like.. a movie everyone else has probably already watched except me, hahaha, and I remember being impressed by the trailer. So despite KRISTEN STEWART (who I just.. do not really relish) being in it, I watched it anyway. And to give Kristen a little bit of credit, I think her British accent (or whatever accent it was) was actually slightly impressive. Charlize Theron who played evil queen is GORGEOUS. Like UNREAL gorgeous.
The Five-Year Engagement (2012)
A little bit bland but some parts were funny.
War Horse (2011)
This movie was SO LONG I couldn't watch it in one go. Hahaha. Felt so bad for the horses in the movie! I was like why the hell did they put these horses through all this just for the making of the movie. Thankfully it was a happy ending and there is a disclaimer on the internet saying no horses were hurt.
Red Eye (2005)
Watched this for Rachel McAdams. Didn't quite like it. Too much suspense. It's like a thriller of some sort. After watching the movie I went to hang my clothes outside and I was so paranoid that somebody would suddenly pop up out of nowhere and shoot me.
Yeah that movie totally got to me. Haha.
Magic Mike (2012)
I have never said OMG so many times when watching a movie.
This movie is just.. just.. wow. WOW. wow.
I was left speechless after watching it. HAHAHA.
YOU GET TO SEE CHANNING TATUM'S NAKED BUTT!! HAHAHA
And a tonne of abs. A TONNE.

Girl In Progress (2012)
Absolutely love this! Heart-warming!
I've always had a soft spot for family movies. Love it. And Eva Mendes is so gorgeous makes me wish I was a latina or hispanic or something.
The Vow (2012)
Just watched this just now. Despite what people say about it, I enjoyed it. I love Channing Tatum. He is incredible and SO.DAMN.F-ING.HOT. I totally have a crush on him. Always had since the original Step Up. He's so unreal, like, why can't guys like him exist in this part of the world. OH and you get to see his naked butt here too hahahaha.
I also absolutely love how he is able to show his vulnerable side in almost every movie he does. With tears and all. That is so sexy to me. Big, built, seemingly strong and macho guys opening up & showing their vulnerable side. Probably the sexiest thing on earth after chivalry haahaha.
I love Rachel McAdams too. But I personally think this wasn't her best performance. I just wasn't feeling her... ugh. terrible. So sorry. I still prefer her as Regina George. Hahahah.
So yeah, this is the kind of movie I'd watch again. I just wish someone else played the role of Paige. I didn't think Rachel McAdams cut it.
And that is it! I am gonna put my movie-freakness on full-throttle mode once the holidays start. Gonna do movie marathons & catch up on all movies I have missed out on because uni.
Can't wait.
Till my next post, toodles!
-Anthea ❤










