Home | +Follow Me? :)
Semi-Filtered Cogitations
Sem 2 2012: Start of The Extended Year
Monday, July 16, 2012 • 1:55 AM • 0 comments



Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in getting up every time we do - Confucius 

This is what I'm doing..getting up. from falling. and it sure is sore. and maddening. frustrating. infuriating. painful. I am not supposed to be here. this is not how it is supposed to be. and I never knew that extending a year ... would make me feel so low about myself. 

and I never knew graduating on time would be such a big deal to me in the first place. why? why is it a big deal? what is so horrific about staying in uni a little while longer? why does the feeling of being left behind feel painful? ..I hate this. I really hate this. 

6 hours until the first class of the semester. I only have one class, it finishes at 9.30 am and then I'm free for the rest of the day.

I probably should get to sleep. It's been a long, long Sunday. church, family breakfast, packing, airport/flying/arriving miri, dinner with housemates, shopping at bintang for a bit, starbucks, unpacking, getting ready for uni, bla bla bla..

My heart is a wreck... sigh. As you can see I still have trouble letting things go. But i'm trying. I'm doing the best I can. Bit by bit... 

Jesus take the wheel. 


-Anthea ❤







<< Turn Back | Go Forth >>
The Lady

 photo 835acf11-c938-4d02-a77f-c2b4de4e9966_zpseca91784.jpg


△▲△▲△

On a constant never-ending quest of self-discovery.

28 years young.

My name is Anthea.

△▲△▲△


Instagram

Come follow me on Instagram! :) @antheaclaire click here

Rewind





Twitterverse


Blogroll





Stuff



http://soundcloud.comAntheaaaa
Listen to me sing a little? :)


Read the Printed Word!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Traffic

Like this blog? :D