FINALLY THANK GOD
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 • 9:29 PM • 0 comments
The emoticon that you see above is probably the best literal representation of my current state of being.
I am so.. BURNED OUT.
Honestly I don't even know how I managed to get past all this... this..this.. this uni work madness! All I know is it has caused me a tonne of discomfort. Mentally, physically and emotionally... and yes, how I managed to sit for my 50% finance lab test, hand in my 30% take-home exam and deliver my part of a presentation worth 15%, today, is a total mystery.... hahahaha.
Haven't been sleeping and eating properly for the last 7 days and I FINALLY, finally..get to get a good night's sleep tonight! I'm so happy... LOL
Today was pretty crazy. For the first time ever my hands were shaking and trembling this morning while I was practising Finance test stuff on excel with Jess. Haha I never tremble, even when i'm super nervous but today, was just.. haha....
Stress + anxiety + fear + lack of sleep + lack of energy + too much coffee + not eating enough = A malfunctioned Miss Anthea. Hahaha..
And today while presenting my part of client strategy proposal my legs were shaking too. Imagine that while wearing wedges. Would've made a fool of myself if I came tumbling to the ground. LOLOLOLOL. Thankfully that didn't happen.
I am so going to unwind for the next couple of days, take a break. I have zits popping everywhere and I'm not even hormonal/PMS-ing! Stress has such a crazy effect on my skin. Even if I take care of my diet and follow a rigorous skin care routine, if I am stressed the hell out, zits will still plant themselves somewhere on my face anyway. Hahaha.
I'm guessing that is all I wanted to document for today. Just wanted to say that I'm glad this is all over, it feels like a huge burden has been lifted off of my shoulders, I feel like a caveman coming out of a cave feeling so liberated seeing the light of day for the first time.. and basically I am free from the bondage of course work (for now) and I AM HAPPY AGAIN.
Thank you God for helping me survive through this wreck of a day. Couldn't have done it without You. :) I am eternally grateful...
-Anthea ❤






