Home | +Follow Me? :)
Semi-Filtered Cogitations
Professing my love for.....
Friday, January 6, 2012 • 11:30 PM • 2 comments



I love an INFINITE number of things this world -- Ice cream, Sephora, my cat, a gentleman's chivalry, mountains, spring onion...(and the list goes on....)

But if there is only ONE thing that I could derive joy and mirth out of, and be filled with immense blithe that I would not EVER give it up, (even for a million dollars) it would be..




D U M P L I N G S 
Pan fried Chinese Dumplings, to be exact.

(Don't really like Gyoza though, it tastes different. But a dumpling is still a dumpling! :D)



















HAHA. 
 Drooling yet? :p





Well these are just pictures of dumplings that I ripped off of the internet.


Here's a picture of dumplings that i took: 


Had this one a long time ago. It was somewhere in Damai. It was sooooo gooood!


So hereby concludes the post which professes my love for dumplings. 
Why don't you go out and have some for yourself today? :D



-Anthea ❤







<< Turn Back | Go Forth >>
The Lady

 photo 835acf11-c938-4d02-a77f-c2b4de4e9966_zpseca91784.jpg


△▲△▲△

On a constant never-ending quest of self-discovery.

28 years young.

My name is Anthea.

△▲△▲△


Instagram

Come follow me on Instagram! :) @antheaclaire click here

Rewind





Twitterverse


Blogroll





Stuff



http://soundcloud.comAntheaaaa
Listen to me sing a little? :)


Read the Printed Word!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Traffic

Like this blog? :D