Deep inside
Friday, June 19, 2015 • 10:07 PM • 0 comments
I have been so miserable lately.
(Gosh. It feels so good to actually say & acknowledge that)
Life is so, so hard. Only now when I've entered the workforce and left the wonderful dreamland comfort of university that I realize how crazy hard this harsh piece of shit called life is.
And you feel pressure like never before. Your entire world is weighing you down. Like there are problems in every aspect of your life. And all of it combined equals to a force that just... kind of throws you off a bit.
I've been struggling to stay afloat. I feel like the waters are engulfing me that I can barely breathe.
And hardly anyone understands. And I feel so alone.
I try to reach out to God. I try to be positive.
But the truth is.
I am miserable.
I am so, so miserable.
Yes. I am finally acknowledging that I am. After trying so hard to put up a tough front.
Just waiting for the storm to pass.
-Anthea ❤





