Home | +Follow Me? :)
Semi-Filtered Cogitations
The start of my 24th birthday
Thursday, May 29, 2014 • 8:25 AM • 0 comments



7.14am


It is the morning of my birthday and here I am sitting cross-legged on my bed feeling HUNGOVER AS HECK. 

Damn it I drank too much last night...(actually it was only several hours ago LOL) and I find myself to be immersing in regret at this very moment. Who the heck wants to be hungover on their birthday?! I've never been hungover on my birthday seriously. But I'm guessing there is a first for everything. Hahahaha. And I absolutely cannot deny that last night WAS SO MUCH FUN. I was happy and I had a blast (well only up to the point where I started to get really dizzy and succumbed to puking in the end hahahaha). KDCA during Kaamatan is FREAKING AWESOME! I love it! (Yes it was actually my first time there when it is open for Kaamatan festivities)

I can BARELY remember the coherent flow of events last night, particularly after 12 midnight. 

I do remember drinking a lot, that's a given. HAHA. A tequila shot...beer...some commercialized lihing in the flavors of pineapple and orange..(peach would've been really lovely HAHA). Bottoms up-ed almost everything. Damn. Making a mental note to NEVER DO THAT AGAIN...(yeah that's what I say every time but do I actually listen to myself? hahahah)

I do remember high five-ing almost everyone in my drunken state. HAHHAA. I do remember going to the toilet and I was already so dizzy and I was trying so hard to compose myself and not suddenly trip or something hahahaha. I do remember receiving a birthday hug and a kiss from my boyfriend just right after 12 midnight it was so lovely it made me feel happy :) OHHHHH and yeah of course i remember that everyone sang happy birthday for me! loudly. hahaha. That was so nice! :) 

OH and clams. OMG I remember there were so many clams? As pusas. I tried some of it. It was horrid. Hahahaha. And nobody was eating it and I remember just sitting there looking at the clams questioning "why are there so many clams?"...hahahha. I do remember that this guy was trying to get my boyfriend to do something I totally forgot what but I think I probably didn't like it so I ended up giving him some sort of a death stare then this other guy said something like "ko tinguk dia punya mata tu laser" or was it "mata laser"..can't remember but keywords were "mata" and "laser" ahahaha it was funnnyyy.

I do remember Ann buying me water cause I was already so dizzy, she asked if I wanted water and she bought me water.. ahhh Ann she is awesome and such a sweet person I love her! Oh and I also remember Jordan who "jokingly" said that Roger was avoiding me and I was like "whaaaat whyyyyy" terus kena shoot balik "because you too clingy" hahahaha and I think I gave him the middle finger. HAHAHA. F you Jordan! And I think I was slightly affected by what he said (cause I do wonder if I'm too clingy sometimes hahahahaha) I almost wanted to tear up and then Roger said "He's just joking love". Terus tida jadi nangis hahahaha nasibbb. Doi gia urang mabuk ni. Emosi. Hahaha. 

Oh and the gongs! I remember the guys went to pukul the gongs. Sounded pretty legit! Well in the beginning I think...and then it started to get a bit off beat? ahahhaa I don't know.

What else? OHHH and I do remember my nephew Phelan asking me if I was ok (yes I have a nephew just a few years younger than me isn't that awesome). I do not remember how I responded, or what I actually said. I'm guessing that it was typical drunk person response. HAHAHA. But I do remember that in the end Phelan was saying "Ok you should go home" or something like that and he was telling Roger that I should go home? Hahahha

And then we started to make a move to go home. I stood up, and felt the gravity of my drunkenness come upon me like a sudden thud. The world was f-ing SPINNING yo! Hahahah. Roger and I made our way out... but I think we were shaking hands and saying bye to a few people first. I do remember out of nowhere there was this guy whom I think was a friend of a friend, shook my hand and said "you're very pretty" hahahah that was sweet. Don't remember how he looks like all I know was he was somewhat shorter than me hahahahaa jahat oh sya. 

Aha then I remember walking out of KDCA with Roger and I was not the most stable hahaha and I remember holding onto him for balance and thinking how lovely and wonderful it is to have somebody like this. It reminded me of how much I love him. 

And we made our way to the car. Which was seberang the road. Luckily didn't get hit by any cars. Hahahaha. Reached the car and just before entering I felt the urge to puke. AND I PUKED. oh my goodness I puked. Hahaha. So horrendous. UGH. I have not puked because of alcohol in about 2 and a half years, because I have been sure to regulate my alcohol intake during drinking sessions so as to not reach such a HORRENDOUS state..(but it's my birthday this time so..hahhaa and I totally underestimated that damn lihing hahaha). The last time I went through something like this was December 2011. At a little get together at my house where we did tequila shots and finished the whole damn bottle of tequila. It was horrendous. 

And then we went home. This was about 2am. Which was an hour past my curfew. 

I remember trying to get my UTMOST shit together and putting on the greatest act of sobriety despite my apparent intoxication. Hahahha. Entered the house and my mum got out of the living room and wished me happy birthday. Made as little eye contact as possible because takut kedapatan mabuk hahahaa. 

Well there are quite a lot of other things that I remember but of course I am not actually gonna write about it all over here hahahah.

Totally having an awesome birthday so far :) Definitely better than my birthday last year where it was spent mostly stressing about a literature review I had to write about the 2008 global financial crisis. Hahaha.. (I woke up at  7am to freaking write that lit review ok!)

So I guess that's it for now. I still have my 24th birthday to experience, it's only 8.23am now. Most probably gonna get more sleep! Then decide what to do later. All I'm thinking now is.. NEW WK DIM SUM, BASKIN ROBBINS ICE CREAM and GOOD COFFEE.

Hope it's gonna be a good day today!


-Anthea ❤







<< Turn Back | Go Forth >>
The Lady

 photo 835acf11-c938-4d02-a77f-c2b4de4e9966_zpseca91784.jpg


△▲△▲△

On a constant never-ending quest of self-discovery.

28 years young.

My name is Anthea.

△▲△▲△


Instagram

Come follow me on Instagram! :) @antheaclaire click here

Rewind





Twitterverse


Blogroll





Stuff



http://soundcloud.comAntheaaaa
Listen to me sing a little? :)


Read the Printed Word!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Traffic

Like this blog? :D