Living the life!
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 • 1:31 AM • 0 comments
Namaste...
Shangri-la Rasa Ria Beach Resort
I have to say it is quite The Life I have been living lately. Been going to a couple of fancy spots that just make you swoon and almost convince you that you are on some overseas summer holiday in Europe or something. Haha.
My brother is currently back in KK for a little visit! :) So that is why we have been going places here and there, and oh my god you CANNOT imagine how much FOOD we have consumed in the last 48 hours. Way too much.. (gained weight, obviously. sudahlah puffy hahaha) But it's all good. I really REALLY want to blog about it all but I really seriously don't have time. There's so much I want to tell and so many pictures I wanna show.... but i'm too busy to make a long-ass blog post FULL of pictures. It takes time ya know! HAHAHA.
So I guess this would suffice right now just to let you know what I've been up to lately. Hopefully I'll be back with a blog post documenting our wonderful time with my brother!
-Anthea ❤







