Home | +Follow Me? :)
Semi-Filtered Cogitations
HELLLOOOO! DID YOU MISS ME??
Tuesday, December 18, 2012 • 7:54 PM • 2 comments



Greetings from Melbourne, Victoria! 

ACTUALLY, I've been here for quite a while now.. well only about 12 days. I still have a little less than 2 weeks to go. And my $$$ is flowing out like water running endlessly out of a broken, unclosable tap. Which is bad cause DAMN, Australia is expensive. Don't you just wish you could poop gold. 

ANYWAY.

I have SO MANY PICTURES to show and SO MANY STORIES to tell however I can't tell it all in one blog post and plus I don't know if I would even be willing to document all of it (although a part of me really wants to cause it'd be an interesting thing to read 5 years form now where the memory of my holiday here will be kinda..vague) hahaha but it's just too much. 

Well will see how it goes in my upcoming posts.  

Toodles!


-Anthea ❤







<< Turn Back | Go Forth >>
The Lady

 photo 835acf11-c938-4d02-a77f-c2b4de4e9966_zpseca91784.jpg


△▲△▲△

On a constant never-ending quest of self-discovery.

28 years young.

My name is Anthea.

△▲△▲△


Instagram

Come follow me on Instagram! :) @antheaclaire click here

Rewind





Twitterverse


Blogroll





Stuff



http://soundcloud.comAntheaaaa
Listen to me sing a little? :)


Read the Printed Word!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Traffic

Like this blog? :D