Home | +Follow Me? :)
Semi-Filtered Cogitations
My daily subconscious thinking
Sunday, October 10, 2010 • 2:19 AM • 0 comments



Every single day, without a miss, I think about making my dreams come true. Every single day I say to myself that I must one day go out into the world and see everything. Every single day I fear how I need to break my comfort zone, delve into the unknown, take risks, to achieve my dreams. Every single day I wish I took a different turn, any turn that would propel myself into making my dreams a reality, and not be stuck in what I am now. 


EACH and EVERY SINGLE DAY,  I think about how there has got to be more to life than this. I do not want to live an ordinary life. I don't want to live in this world with the sole purpose of earning money. I want to live my passion, and look forward to get out of bed every morning. I want to do something, that will for once, make me happy, and not to make anyone else happy at the expense of my own happiness. 


I don't want to experience mid-life crisis. I don't want to grow old looking back at yesteryears and regret about the things I haven't done, and should've done.










This is your life. Are you who you want to be? 


-Anthea ❤







<< Turn Back | Go Forth >>
The Lady

 photo 835acf11-c938-4d02-a77f-c2b4de4e9966_zpseca91784.jpg


△▲△▲△

On a constant never-ending quest of self-discovery.

28 years young.

My name is Anthea.

△▲△▲△


Instagram

Come follow me on Instagram! :) @antheaclaire click here

Rewind





Twitterverse


Blogroll





Stuff



http://soundcloud.comAntheaaaa
Listen to me sing a little? :)


Read the Printed Word!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Traffic

Like this blog? :D