I left my heart in Kuala Lumpur
Saturday, December 10, 2011 • 2:42 AM • 0 comments
Well not so much now, but I still miss KL and all that capital city buzz + glimmering metropolis lights. Minus the swarming of people all around Bukit Bintang and inhaling air that is so congested it could summon an asthmatic person's death. *exaggerating*
Still having a little bit of post-vacation blues but it's all good cause i went caroling and have been going out with my wonderful friends :) So frickin' fun ok, it is the absolute reason why I love Decembers.
Today.. me, Deb, Bren, Deon, Gordon, Karuk and a friend of his visited the Logos Hope Ship! :)
Sorry for exposing your butt to the whole world aunty.
But I just want to show the whole world how we actually get on the ship.
LOL.
We had to sit here and listen to some sort of demo or something.
Wasn't paying attention, was being very A.D.D. hahahaha.
Then we proceeded over to the books. and music CDs.
Spent quite some time there looking around. and also fooling around.
Then when I was about to check out and pay for my stuff,
Gordon was trying to take pictures of me with his huge-ass D-SLR.
The very friendly cashier noticed what was going on, she thought that it was some sort of professional thing...
like for some publicity thingie or something like that.
Then she asked me "Are you a model?"Gobsmacked when asked such a question I looked at Gordon and we almost burst out laughing.
Then I said, with a smile and half chuckle,
"No, i'm not a model"
Then she gave me a look and said
"I don't believe you"
hahahahaha matai bossss.
Gordon told me later on that he actually wanted to say to her that I was a singer for a local all-girl band called "Girls Out Loud" and that we are quite a big hit and could easily help them buy a new generator for their ship. HAHA buduuu! Of course he didn't though. But almost. LOL.
Interesting episode.
So anyway we proceeded over to the International Cafe.
Took these:
Very cute round windows!
Hello bebeh. Look at me i'm a sexy engineer with monkey earlobes.
Had ice cream at the International Cafe. It was a lot.
It is hell worth your 4 bucks.
I had "tooth-freeze" after that.
Ngilu brabis!
Deb and I had coffee!
After Logos Hope we proceeded to Borneo Backpackers to eat, since Deb, Bren and I woke up late and hadn't eaten at all. hahaha.
I tried out their "sup kambing" as urged greatly by Deon and Gordon. LOL
It was pretty good!
Deon, Brenda and Deborah! :D
After that, Deb, Bren and I went over to Suria KK to jalan-jalan.
WE PLAYED
DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION.
I HAVE NOT PLAYED DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION FOR LIKE A YEAR PLUS.
AND I WAS SO HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT.
I think I love it more than I love Karaoke.
DDR ROCKS!
So anyway after that we did very girly things. We went to Watsons, Sasa, Nature Republic, Body Shop, (and another beauty shop, I forgot the name) and Padini. We tried on all sorts of make-up. LOVED IT. HEHE.
And here are the stuff I bought today:
Gateway Worship - The More I seek you
Third day - Live Revelations
Nature Republic - Black wooden eyeliner
Biore - Lip and Eye make up remover.
The CDs were so damn cheap! RM 24 each!
Normal retail place is Rm 30+ to RM 40+ you know! LOGOS HOPE ROCKS!!!
Yes. I am having a rocking awesome December thus far and I thank God so much for it cause it is indeed a blessing and it makes me happy.
In this festive season I choose to be happy and positive, and set my worries aside..
and I will deal with my problems (i.e finding the solution to this: what on earth do I do about my degree considering my ugly results?) when all the festivities have ended, whereupon I will sit myself down and ruminate deeply about what I am going to do about my studies.
Hope you guys are having an awesome December as well :)
-Anthea ❤


















