Home | +Follow Me? :)
Semi-Filtered Cogitations
Celebrating my emancipation
Friday, November 4, 2011 • 2:42 AM • 0 comments



After my exam today:


Had tea with Emma and Kim after not meeting them for a FREAKING LONG TIME (the last time I met them was.. during our McD outing. As documented in one of my previous posts) 

Was having Emma and Kim withdrawal symptoms hahaha LOL. Oh and i'm having Brenda withdrawal symptoms too :( Miss you all so much! 



Then I went out for a celebratory outing with Angela and Regina :) Regina brought us out. 

OH BEFORE THAT, I got the chance to catch up with Marianne a little bit (she's Angela's housemate too, and is also one of my BFF's here haha) was happy to catch up with her, she was about to head out though so it was just for awhile hehe.


So anyway.


We went to Marina Sea Horse Bistro 2 for dinner. Such a DOPE place, haven't been there since forever. the CHICKEN WINGS THERE ARE SO FRICKIN' AMAZING AND ORGASMIC OMG I AM NOT KIDDING YOU OK. 

(No pictures of food cause I didn't bring my camera and I just CANNOT post horrible looking pictures on my blog. haha)



Then we went to Mayland to proceed with a little chat and chilling session :) And I had this: 

MOCHA FRAP!

Mayland's blended Mocha Frap.
It less sweeter than Starbucks'. Which is good
But texture, Starbucks wins.
But the whip cream and chocolate sauce?
Mayland wins. It tastes different. In a good way! :) 


Yup. I got coffee high. Ended up laughing A LOT. So many funny things happened. Mainly because of Angela... HAHAHAHA. She pushed a door (WHICH CLEARLY SAID PULL) with so much force, and the impact was so loud it startled the guards and one of the guards said "Huii.. MABUK". 


hahahahahahahahahahaa

Then I hacked Angela's Facebook and Twitter on her BlackBerry (which she just got yesterday HAHA). And that, is a whole story on its own... HAHA. 


Well here I am at home. 2.35 am, and feeling SO DAMN TIRED, I spent the past 17 hours functioning on only 5 hours of sleep the night before. My back hurts. I don't even know where I have summoned the energy to write all these! 

HAHA. 

End.


-Anthea ❤







<< Turn Back | Go Forth >>
The Lady

 photo 835acf11-c938-4d02-a77f-c2b4de4e9966_zpseca91784.jpg


△▲△▲△

On a constant never-ending quest of self-discovery.

28 years young.

My name is Anthea.

△▲△▲△


Instagram

Come follow me on Instagram! :) @antheaclaire click here

Rewind





Twitterverse


Blogroll





Stuff



http://soundcloud.comAntheaaaa
Listen to me sing a little? :)


Read the Printed Word!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Traffic

Like this blog? :D