Home | +Follow Me? :)
Semi-Filtered Cogitations
Bathroom thoughts
Sunday, October 30, 2011 • 11:29 PM • 2 comments



I don't know about you but I think a lot when I sit on a toilet bowl. God knows how many analogies I have come up with about many things.





Life, and its trying times, is like sandpaper -- rough, coarse, abrasive, hard on you. But just like sandpaper refines all sorts of unrefined surfaces and turns these surfaces into something beautiful and smooth, our character as well, becomes more refined in these trying times.

So we all should hang on when we're having our sandpaper trials. Chances are we will emerge out of it all as someone stronger and wiser...and in the end, we would be like polished diamonds with a blinding sparkle :)


-Anthea ❤







<< Turn Back | Go Forth >>
The Lady

 photo 835acf11-c938-4d02-a77f-c2b4de4e9966_zpseca91784.jpg


△▲△▲△

On a constant never-ending quest of self-discovery.

28 years young.

My name is Anthea.

△▲△▲△


Instagram

Come follow me on Instagram! :) @antheaclaire click here

Rewind





Twitterverse


Blogroll





Stuff



http://soundcloud.comAntheaaaa
Listen to me sing a little? :)


Read the Printed Word!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Traffic

Like this blog? :D