Home | +Follow Me? :)
Semi-Filtered Cogitations
I love beautiful mornings
Tuesday, September 27, 2011 • 2:35 AM • 0 comments



Even though I hate waking up early, early mornings are still my most favorite time of the day. I took this picture at home in KK one beautiful morning... (after not sleeping the whole night LOL). 

It was the first morning of 2011. 




Beautiful mornings make me go absolutely nuts, and I feel beyond compelled to capture the essence of a beautiful morning and immortalize it. LOL.

And I know, I've uploaded this on FB as well but I just thought that I should blog about it too...




This makes me miss home. 


-Anthea ❤







<< Turn Back | Go Forth >>
The Lady

 photo 835acf11-c938-4d02-a77f-c2b4de4e9966_zpseca91784.jpg


△▲△▲△

On a constant never-ending quest of self-discovery.

28 years young.

My name is Anthea.

△▲△▲△


Instagram

Come follow me on Instagram! :) @antheaclaire click here

Rewind





Twitterverse


Blogroll





Stuff



http://soundcloud.comAntheaaaa
Listen to me sing a little? :)


Read the Printed Word!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Traffic

Like this blog? :D