Home | +Follow Me? :)
Semi-Filtered Cogitations
Random stuff..
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 • 9:49 PM • 0 comments



Ideally I should be working on my individual assignment due this coming Monday, engage in intense scholarly journal-hunting and bullshit whatever crap in 2000 words. But GUESS WHAT? I'M NOT. BWAHA.

As much as I feel guilty about wasting time I feel like i'm much too absorbed in procrastination (which is highly detrimental to my academic performance..but. oh well HAHA).


BUT INSTEAD OF DROWNING MYSELF IN SUCH MISERY, I will continue to blog, and show you pictures of stuff :) Considering it's been a while since I've posted pics here..in this on-the-brink-of-eternal-abandonment blog of mine..




TGIF


I shall firstly state one thing.

WEEK 6 WAS AN EFFIN' TERRIBLE WEEK. 

Things didn't really seem to fall in the right places and almost everything was disarray.... So at the end of the week, on Friday, I really looked forward to dinner with Brenda! Cause I just wanted to de-stress.

We wanted to go to Citrus at first but there were A LOT of people, we ended up at this seafood place nearby... (which unfortunately I have forgotten the name of)



Ordered prawns... (it was very fresh, and very sweet, BTW! which is awesome cause as far as I can remember the prawns here in Miri are terrible, so this was an exception. haha) And fish..in some tom yam recipe. It was not bad. Also ordered Cangkuk Manis which was lovely!

Brenda wanted to eat crab though but they had no crab! HUHU.

And it was kinda weird for me and Brenda to eat at such a place cuz that place constituted of families, almost entirely. Awkward, really awkward.... hahahaha. But it was ok in the end :) Was the first time eating at a Seafood restaurant with a friend, cause usually it's with familiaaaaaa... hehe.


After dinner we adjourned to Starbucks and I had such a lovely time talking with Brenda! It was SO therapeutic, took my mind off all my worries and I felt much better especially after having a rough week.



Green Tea Cream in Soy Milk + chocolate chips. It was.. not the best I've ever had. but not that bad either. They didn't have whip cream! and the chocolate chips weren't chunky enough. But nda apa lah...





I ❤ Sundays


As of this current moment, if you ask me what my most favorite day of the week is
 it would be Sunday. 


There's just something about how beautiful the sun shines forth its rays on an early Sunday morning. I don't know why but I'm always happy on Sunday mornings.

Also because I usually get to go to church with Brenda (and Angela too, if she tags along) and have an utterly splendid Sunday breakfast and probably do some grocery shopping thereafter.




Top half of the pic: View of Curtin Villa at 7am++ from my room 
Bottom half, 1st pic: My room being bright on a Sunday morning!
2nd Pic: Close up view of Laksa Sarawak
3rd pic: Our breakfast table

We had breakfast at this place called 2020, really popular, it seems. Very hard to find parking and it is ALWAYS FULL.... the queue to get dim sum is so damn long i'm not kidding you ok. hahaha. 

Dim sum was so-so. The Chee Cheong Fun was awesome! :) Laksa was not nice. I've tasted much better ones. But I was hungry. So i just ate it. hahahaha.




Domesticated me

Now that Marieanne and Farasha are no longer around (they've completed their degrees) I rarely eat out or buy outside food. They are my dinner buddies actually, so we used to go out to DPS and eat dinner every night (makes me cringe so bad, can't believe I ate outside food every day!) 

So now I have become very much domesticated, and I spend most of my nights and some afternoons cooking dinner/lunch at home :) 


So in the picture you see chicken wings, some petai (which I cooked with dried udang, lada sula and chili padi. Gila pedas ok). And there's some sayur, I have no idea what it's called. HAHA. 

And then you see a piece of chicken breast in mushroom sauce (which isn't very nice, it's from a jar of ready made sauce..but i tweaked it with adding chicken stock so it wasn't that bad hehe). Was cooked alongside asparagus and boiled potatoes... 

Ever since cooking at home, I have been able to save a lot of money :) 




So I shall conclude this post right now before I go on yapping about things, making this post too long to read. haha. 


Selamat Hari Raya :) 


-Anthea ❤







<< Turn Back | Go Forth >>
The Lady

 photo 835acf11-c938-4d02-a77f-c2b4de4e9966_zpseca91784.jpg


△▲△▲△

On a constant never-ending quest of self-discovery.

28 years young.

My name is Anthea.

△▲△▲△


Instagram

Come follow me on Instagram! :) @antheaclaire click here

Rewind





Twitterverse


Blogroll





Stuff



http://soundcloud.comAntheaaaa
Listen to me sing a little? :)


Read the Printed Word!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Traffic

Like this blog? :D